- Summary: Return to an apocalyptic Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash Action Adventure where players assume the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen, FURY must succeed where many have failed - toReturn to an apocalyptic Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash Action Adventure where players assume the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen, FURY must succeed where many have failed - to bring balance to the forces that now ravage Earth. Darksiders III is the long-anticipated, third chapter in the critically-acclaimed Darksiders franchise.… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Darksiders III - Fury's Apocalypse Trailer
Nov 26, 2018Once again, the Horsemen offer us a masterpiece. Darksiders III, even with all the fear and skepticism behind the game, has managed to become a superb hack ‘n’ slash. The personal journey of Fury against the Seven Deadly Sins is simply amazing, and everything is set towards the future for Strife to come and end this awesome epic.
Nov 28, 2018Overall, Darksiders 3 is a good game, and at times it’s very good. It’s just regrettable that it’s not better given the quality of the first two games and the long wait since DS2. Some of the issues can be patched, and may very well be in time; but at least for now, Darksiders 3 falls short of expectations.
Nov 29, 2018Darksiders 3 could have done so much more for the franchise as they branched into the Souls-like style of gameplay, however, frame-rate problems, long load times, outdated graphics, and the kind of bugs that shouldn’t be a problem anymore coupled with a lacking narrative and shoe-horned character development left me disappointed. I wanted to get pulled into this world once more, but instead, I was left wanting to get out.
Nov 26, 2018The game is a nightmare to play through, with an unlikable protagonist, a chugging frame rate, and a mountain of bugs. It’s completely and utterly broken, but even when it works (which is almost never), it amounts to nothing more than a below average hack-and-slash with some decent puzzles.
Dec 1, 2018At the beginning of the game I did not like the DS system, but then it became easier to play even on the Apocalypse. The developers managed toAt the beginning of the game I did not like the DS system, but then it became easier to play even on the Apocalypse. The developers managed to make a good game, they combined parts 1 and 2 and it turned out a perfect balance. In this game, it is not necessary to kill all enemies as in 1 and 2. There are no very large corridors that you need to walk for hours and look for keys for 10 doors to go to the boss. But in the game there are places where Vulgrim is very far from the boss and it is very distressing. The plot of the game as always is great. BUT it is very difficult to understand whether the actions of the game go before the first part or after the first part, although at the end they say that everything happens after the first part, but there are discrepancies at the beginning.
The character has learned to run and this is very cool, in other parts of this is not enough. This game is definitely very good.… Expand
Nov 27, 2018Everything I expected from a darksiders sequel. No performance issues like some others are complaining about. If you liked the DarksidersEverything I expected from a darksiders sequel. No performance issues like some others are complaining about. If you liked the Darksiders games, you will probably like this too.… Expand
Nov 27, 2018My opinion differs from a few on what this game is. I have spent time with the game and have made it past killing 2 of the 7 sins. What hasMy opinion differs from a few on what this game is. I have spent time with the game and have made it past killing 2 of the 7 sins. What has been getting me is those people who have said this is not a darksiders game because it is too hard. Well this is what I have to say. For this game you have to learn the skills and also learn how to apply them. This was the case in the first two games as well. The fighting mechanics are fun to me as a whole. I was stuck on fighting wrath for a little bit because I was not paying attention to his attack patterns. Once I slowed myself down and paid attention to his attack patterns I was able to beat him easy. Another thing with this game is that my opinion is that I am enjoying the game as a whole. Now be aware that as the game stands currently you can tell that they rushed it out of development in the late stages because it is blatantly obvious that they did not scrub through for glitches. The frame rate and stuttering issues are annoying. Also if you are a person on the fence about buying the game stop looking at the reviews people are putting up on various websites and go watch a few lets plays of the first portions of the game so that you can see if it is a game you want to play. Please do not use other peoples opinions to draw your own.… Expand
Nov 30, 2018I love Darksiders. That is why my score is so high. Before D3 I played remastered versions, and I think they look better than D3. And that isI love Darksiders. That is why my score is so high. Before D3 I played remastered versions, and I think they look better than D3. And that is a dick move THQ! Overall - I enjoyed it quite, but I can see a lot's of impovements need to be done (both - aestetic, and gameplay!)… Expand
Dec 2, 2018Having played the first 2 Darksiders, the 3rd one is a step back in every aspect. Let me talk about the Pro's first:
- Nice Level designHaving played the first 2 Darksiders, the 3rd one is a step back in every aspect. Let me talk about the Pro's first:
- Nice Level design and fluid interconnected semi-open-world (especially liked the underwater aspect)
- Some might have this as a bad point but i like the animation style and even tho some textures look clunky it looks nice overall
- Nothing really negative to say about the Story itself
Sadly thats about it. Coming to the Con's:
- Downgrade in variety of skills (No skill tree or actual Magic abilities)
- The removal of loot which ultimately brings stale gameplay
- Story progressive based weapons
- The different secondary weapons give no real advantage over each other
- Low damage numbers make you feel weak
- Upgrading your weapons has no point since the damage increase is so low you can barely feel a difference (Whip Lv.9/Thunder Staff Lv.10)
- Chaos form is extremely weak, its weaker then your regular hits but at least you dont lose HP while using it
- No quick save
- The hitboxes on a good part of moves and monsters are terrible
- Even tho i dont mind the harder difficulty overall, i feels badly adjusted and basically ignores its casual player base since easy isnt really "easy"
- The Puzzle aspect of the previous games was dumbed down to "swing over hole" and "fire jump"
- Double jump is bugged and barely adds height to a regular single jump so i found myself constantly in fire form for optimal movement
- Multiple crashes in just 28h of playtime
- Dodge delay if you try to dodge back to back
- To my knowledge there is no armor set available except the 2 i got. The standard grey and Gold one. They dont provide any stats whatsoever.
- Leveling up Fury doesnt have an impact on the gameplay so you feel absolute no difference. ( i got to lv. 58 on my first Walkthrough, Lv.14 HP/Lv.22 Dmg/Lv.22 Magic)
- There is seemingly no reason to collect souls other then Leveling up Fury which like i said doesnt denefit you in the slightest
- Unbelievably cringy and edgy character script of Fury
I play on PC with controller and i have a mostly stable framerate and overall great performance. I see a lot of people complain about performance but i had a rather positive experience even tho sometimes the game freezes for about 2 seconds but continues to run smoothly again afterwards.
Overall i would not recommend this game. It has no variety in gameplay. It offers no satisfaction when upgrading or leveling up your weapons and character. Customization is non existent. Its a shell of a game with huge potential.
If you want to have a fun time hackin' and slashin' I do not recommend this game!… Expand
Dec 12, 2018Ужасная игра. Я как фанат серии разочарован, что разработчики не продолжили развивать серию, а тупо сплагиатили все что только можно, пытаясьУжасная игра. Я как фанат серии разочарован, что разработчики не продолжили развивать серию, а тупо сплагиатили все что только можно, пытаясь угодить всем кроме своих фанатов. Лучше бы они не выпускали продолжение.… Expand