Experience Lara Croft's defining moment as she becomes the Tomb Raider. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara will ultimately be forgedExperience Lara Croft's defining moment as she becomes the Tomb Raider. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara will ultimately be forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be.
* Survive and Thrive In the Deadliest Place on Earth: Master an unforgiving jungle setting in order to survive. Explore underwater environments filled with crevasses and deep tunnel systems.
* Become One With the Jungle: Outgunned and outnumbered, Lara must use the jungle to her advantage. Strike suddenly and disappear like a jaguar, use mud as camouflage, and instill fear in enemies to sow chaos.
* Discover Dark and Brutal Tombs: Tombs are more terrifying than ever before, requiring advanced traversal techniques to reach them, and once inside they are filled with deadly puzzles.
* Uncover Living History: Discover a hidden city and explore the biggest hub space ever found in a Tomb Raider game.… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider – PC Technology Trailer | Gamescom 2018
Sep 10, 2018If Uncharted rose to fame with weapons it stole from washed-out Tomb Raider (before its reboot), Shadow of the Tomb Raider grabs them back, making it visually and gameplaywise the most essential action-adventure you can imagine. It not only builds upon the series legacy, it goes to its roots and successfully brings back the exploration that we were busy not to even notice was missing while tackling through many exciting action set pieces of the previous games. Doing so, Shadow of the Tomb Raider is the most poignant entry in the long series since the very first game.
Sep 10, 2018There is a noticeable emphasis on the narrative. Although Shadow of the Tomb Raider modifies what we've grown accustomed to within the franchise, the change of pace is welcomed. You'll find pockets of open-world to explore, with tons of side-quests and interactions with NPCs. Don't expect guns-a-blazin', but do expect getting more than you bargained for from this Tomb Raider experience.
Sep 24, 2018Some of the physics could have been better, but overall, it’s going to probably be one of the most beautiful games in 2018. It would be interesting to see where the story goes from here. Shadow of the Tomb Raider is the highlight of the series, and topping it will be difficult.
Sep 14, 2018Amazing game. Playing on hardest difficulty is so fun.
-story is better
-tombs are better -graphics are better -Everything is better thanAmazing game. Playing on hardest difficulty is so fun.
-story is better
-tombs are better
-graphics are better
-Everything is better than previous 2 games.
Best of the trilogy!… Expand
Sep 16, 2018Graphics in this game look absolutely amazing. Unreal engine 4 level or better. Very smooth, fluid gameplay. Predictable story, mediocreGraphics in this game look absolutely amazing. Unreal engine 4 level or better. Very smooth, fluid gameplay. Predictable story, mediocre dialogue but great fun nevertheless. If you don't like this game get a different hobby cause it doesn't get much better than this.… Expand
Sep 16, 2018If you played the first two games you will love this game. Same great gameplay and the visuals are stunning. There are some added gameplayIf you played the first two games you will love this game. Same great gameplay and the visuals are stunning. There are some added gameplay elements however it plays pretty much the same as the other games. There are a lot more tombs and they are very challenging. The stealth is also better and more diverse. Past criticisms were that there were not many tombs and this version has a lot of them. A definite must buy for tomb raider fans. Do not go by reviews just play it yourself.. IGN gave it a 9 and GameSpot gave it a 6. Obviously, there is no science to the reviews so decide for yourself It seems obvious that reviewers are no more qualified than you to judge how good a game is.… Expand
Sep 26, 2018A good game, but not better than the previous ones.
You can draw various conclusions from a bout, however much they have focused on stealthA good game, but not better than the previous ones.
You can draw various conclusions from a bout, however much they have focused on stealth mode which did not seem to me bad, but could improve with more dynamics and numbers between battles.
The puzzles of the game entertained me more than the previous games, puzzling monoliths with fun riddles, unique tombs and their scenarios.
The game is meticulous, great art and immersed environments.
The paths in the game are fun and complex, with no easy language, something challenging.
A lot of what the clothes promise are unnecessary, making me not so much into producing and buying them. Still with few combats, making them useless in several circumstances.
The features are exaggerated, a lot for little use. Good to dedicated players.
The aquatic exploration is interesting. Predators are not in fact threatening, being easily overcome, however much they need obstacles in the environment, have not made a good conclusion.
The dubbing is bad (Portuguese - Brazil) incoherent, bad lip reading, as much to the other errors. There are no strengths in the direction of dubbing.
Dialogue of the consequence of Lara in the beginning, does not interfere in the judgment during the course of the game.
Secondary missions and their stories are weak.
The exploration of the game was good, its plot the same.
A good game, which went into decline to the previous ...… Expand
Sep 19, 2018Unfortunately this is the worst of the three new Tomb Raider games. Why?
1) The story is not very good and they've removed most scriptedUnfortunately this is the worst of the three new Tomb Raider games. Why?
1) The story is not very good and they've removed most scripted sequences and cutscenes to the point where most of the game doesn't really have any story past "find the box".
2) 95% of the game takes place in the jungle which feels quite repetitive a few hours into the game.
3) I read that the challenge tombs were supposed to be more challenging this time but that's not the case. They're just as short and simple as before.
4) They've pretty much killed combat and there are very few combat encounters now. When you actually get to a combat sequence it's always focused towards stealth. In many cases you can't even use guns but are forced to use your bow. Why even have weapons and a resource collection + upgrade system for them when you almost never have to use them?
5) Because of 4) crafting any gear is also pointless. I play on Hard and never crafted anything since there are so few combat encounters it won't really matter.
The game doesn't really bring anything new and takes too many steps back, mainly with combat. I was a bit worried when they changed development team and unfortunately it was not for the better. If you really liked the previous two games and want more of the same then get this, otherwise don't. It's a good thing this will be the last game in the series because this last entry clearly show that it doesn't have a future.… Expand