Write your own epic odyssey and become a legendary Spartan hero. Forge your destiny in a world on the brink of tearing itself apart. Influence how history unfolds in an ever-changing world shaped by your choices.
Features: * LEGENDARY SPARTAN HERO - Embark on your journey from outcast toWrite your own epic odyssey and become a legendary Spartan hero. Forge your destiny in a world on the brink of tearing itself apart. Influence how history unfolds in an ever-changing world shaped by your choices.
* LEGENDARY SPARTAN HERO - Embark on your journey from outcast to legendary Spartan hero.
* ANCIENT GREECE AWAITS - Explore an entire country full of unexpected encounters in untamed environments and bustling ancient cities.
* CHOOSE YOUR PATH - Your choices shape the world around you. Play in a living world that constantly reacts to your every decision.
* FIGHT EPIC BATTLES - Charge into epic clashes between Sparta and Athens in battles pitting 150v150 soldiers against each other.
* SAIL THE AEGEAN SEA - Recruit crewmembers and customize your ship as you explore and battle your way on the open seas.… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Official Launch Trailer
Oct 1, 2018So as the story unfolds, along with your map and you get into this gathering, parkouring and hunting rhythm here comes the main reason that has me rate Odyssey right up there with Origins. Next to Kassandra herself and animal taming, it’s the Naval component that really makes this Assassins Creed epic.
Oct 31, 2018Despite my few complaints, Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey truly is an incredibly entertaining game that proves Origins was no fluke. I’m back on the hype train, baby, and I can’t wait to see where the next stop is (even if I wish it’d rest at the same station for another year or two). No longer a simple stealth game, but instead a massive, detailed, sprawling roleplaying game, Odyssey just might be one of my favorite games of 2018 so far.
Oct 20, 2018Undoubtedly, AC: Odyssey as a game has quite a few issues: bad AI, the strangulation of the player with hundreds of missions and missed opportunities on the RPG level. But it does something also very important: it includes a huge and impressive world, capturing successfully the Ancient Greece aesthetic and it manages to be truly entertaining and unimaginably addictive.
Game World Navigator MagazineNov 21, 2018As expected, Odyssey is basically Origins 2.0, bigger and better in almost every regard, from leveling options to wide open world with procedurally-generated mercenaries to keep you entertained for hours and hours. [Issue #233, p.54]
Oct 23, 2018Odyssey is a fantastic addition to the Assassin's Creed franchise. Plenty of action and adventure is wrapped up in a gripping story, with a plethora of choices for you to make along the way. This particular piece of history makes for a fantastic blend of war and mythology, and Ubisoft has done a brilliant job merging the two. Between the fabulous open-world exploration and the exciting game-altering decisions around every corner, I cannot recommend this title enough.
Oct 2, 2018This is may not play anything like the old games but is that such a bad thing? What you're getting here is a huge beautiful game world toThis is may not play anything like the old games but is that such a bad thing? What you're getting here is a huge beautiful game world to explore on both land and sea set in the best setting: Ancient Greece. And you get to play exactly the way you want. Choice is the biggest addition here, allowing you choose dialogue options and make decisions that affect the story, choose your own playstyle; combat or stealth, you even get to choose to play as Alexios or Kassandra who have totally different personalities. I'm glad This franchise went full RPG because though it may be as good as the witcher, it comes pretty damn close.
One of the games of the year. 10/10.… Expand
Oct 20, 2018Best AS in history. If you liked origin then this one is even better. It may feel like DLC for Origin, but it's not. It's a whole newBest AS in history. If you liked origin then this one is even better. It may feel like DLC for Origin, but it's not. It's a whole new adventure for you and you will have fun with this title. Good job devs, you are truly close to Witcher 3.… Expand
Oct 27, 2018Pros -
1. Excellent setting, story and characters. Legendary Hellenes like Socrates, Alcibiades, Pericles, Aspasia along with charactersPros -
1. Excellent setting, story and characters. Legendary Hellenes like Socrates, Alcibiades, Pericles, Aspasia along with characters created for the game come to life vividly, with the exact right amount of cheesiness to make them videogameworthy.
2. Assassinations are still fun, with some added nuances that have made it better.
3. Combat is solid, with plenty of weapon types and abilities.
4. Life at sea and naval combat is as enjoyable as ever, but a little simplistic compared to Black Flag.
5. Massive amount of content including new additions such as epic battles and randomly generated missions.
6. Duelling mercenaries, heroes and other special characters is a joy.
7. The gameworld seems to intelligently level up along with the player character. which means the player never really gets too overpoweredm. You can still find weak / underleveled enemies, but never more than two levels below you.
1. Performance is very disappointing, especially for game that does not really have that much of graphical fidelity. Edit : I can see a few bots here claiming they can run @60FPS on "ultra" in a potato PC. Know that they are flat out lying (notice none of them are bothered to post screens from the in-game benchark, as that would expose their lies). You can check hundreds of benchmarks from gaming media or gamers on youtube.
2. Evidently, this is the main substance of the review :). The grind is real, and a deal breaker. Rewards are too meagre, and resource costs are too high. It is completely unbalanced. You will never have enough resources to upgrade your legendary equipment up to your level, or engravings or your ship, unless you waste dozens of hours scouring the land for those '+2 iron' ores and '+3 soft leather' deers. Normally this could be addressed easily by adding an in-game slider that multiplies the resources earned or reduces the costs so that players can adjust the level of grind to their liking. But nope. Why do that, when you can charge real money for in-game resources? It is a bloody shame. It turns a 9 to a 5. I cannot encourage this attitude from developers. So, I am forced to leave a negative review for a game that I am otherwise enjoying.
If you can overlook that last point by having nothing else to do or paying real money for resources, buy this. It is a great game otherwise.… Expand
Dec 8, 2018The game is ok, its not assassins creed but whatever, Ubisoft is just milking the cash cow at this point. The mercenary system is by for theThe game is ok, its not assassins creed but whatever, Ubisoft is just milking the cash cow at this point. The mercenary system is by for the dumbest part of this game, I mean I feel like they assigned the most incompetent person at the studio to develop this system. Its a nonsensical, ignorant, brainless, and boring mechanic that really detracts from the game. Overall it feels like they slow the progress to get you to buy a micro-transaction of the XP booster. Shame on you Ubisoft… Expand
Nov 30, 2018Got the game for free.
On the latest patch (1.0.6) doesnt support SLI & SLI support isnt planned. Game runs at 3 FPS in SLI (GTX 1070 SLI).Got the game for free.
On the latest patch (1.0.6) doesnt support SLI & SLI support isnt planned. Game runs at 3 FPS in SLI (GTX 1070 SLI). When in single GPU mode game suffers from CPU bottleneck (i7-7820X 4.8Ghz all-cores) → GPU Usage drops bellow 80%.
Avoid as you simply cant enjoy this game.… Expand
Oct 2, 2018this games suffers from the same problems that plagued origins:
cheesy stupid dialogues, poor writing, terrible facial animation, weird voicethis games suffers from the same problems that plagued origins:
cheesy stupid dialogues, poor writing, terrible facial animation, weird voice accents, which makes the whole story uninteresting (i wonder why nobody talking about this stuff on their reviews)
the combat system is a joke and the animation during combat looks unnatural an and unpolished
the choice of gender break the whole formula of ancestors memory, its no longer living a past memory, no desynchronization
stealth is broken in this game, you are a mercenary that charges head on, no longer an assassin who walk in the shadow and kill silently
same grinding as origins
PC performance is unacceptable, you still using directx 11 and yet trying to push a huge open world with alot of stuff and characters, you still vmprotect on top of denuvo and uplay which butcher your cpu
this game is subpar to what ubisoft used to be capable of making
its just another half attempt at open world game that fails
ubi i'm starting to lose all hope on you, you ruined far cry with primal and FC5, you ruined AC with origins and now odyssey, you ruined your other games with live services and online only
you keep making boring shallow games like the crew, division, for honor, skull and bones
what are you doing?
shills and the critics giving this game near perfect and very good scores and ignoring major game flaws, so i'm giving it a 0… Expand
- (0 views)