- Network: MTV - Music Television
- Series Premiere Date: Apr 5, 2018
- Summary: Deena Nicole Cortese, Paul "Pauly D" Delvecchio, Jenni "JWOWW" Farley, Vinny Guadagnino, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino reunite for another reality series as they go on vacation in Miami.
- Genre(s): Reality
- Season 1 premiere date: Apr 5, 2018
- Episode Length: 60
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of 2
Mixed: 2 out of 2
Negative: 0 out of 2
If the new season of Jersey Shore has any kind of real narrative throughline, it is one about maturity, and what it looks like in such heightened circumstances. Certain members of the group are self-aware enough to recognize they are not seen, by anyone, as emblems of adulthood, but that does not mean that they are not, in their way, making adult choices.
Nothing has changed here--everyone is wiser, but not quite warier. Even if they’ve grown up somewhat--Ronnie jokes about GTB: “gym, tan, baby”--they’re experts at their jobs, happy to be hired once more.