- Network: FOX
- Series Premiere Date: Jun 13, 2018
- Summary: The latest Gordon Ramsay reality show finds the chef trying to save failing restaurants by revamping them in 24 hours.
- Genre(s): Reality, Food & Cooking
- Season 1 premiere date: Jun 13, 2018
- Episode Length: 60
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 1 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Ramsay is still quick with a quip. But we see a softer side to the chef, with Ramsay listening more and berating a bit less. To be sure, he still has an edge, but it's a little less sharp. ... When it comes to restaurant makeover shows, the more troublesome the owner, the more entertaining the episode. ... If the premiere episode is any indication, Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back will be a must-watch summer series.