Set 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. Red Faction: GuerrillaSet 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. Red Faction: Guerrilla still defines the limits of destruction-based game-play with a huge open-world, fast-paced guerrilla-style combat, and true physics-based destruction.
* Open World Guerrilla Warfare - You decide who, when, where and how to battle. Utilize guerrilla tactics, improvised weaponry, and modified vehicles to lead insurgent attacks on EDF targets. Launch attacks based on your own gameplay style, take on missions in any order you choose, or engage in destructive activities to weaken the EDF's grip on Mars.
* Strategic Destruction - Use destruction to your tactical advantage, setting ambushes or chain reaction explosions to attack enemy strongholds and permanently modify the game environment. Leverage fully-dynamic physics-based destruction to improvise on the fly: blow holes in a wall or floor to set an ambush or escape, take out a staircase to stop your pursuers, or drive vehicles through blown out walls.
* Evolving & Emergent Gameplay - Carve your path through an ever-changing landscape as you improvise your combat tactics - mixing gameplay styles, vehicles, weapons and explosives to defeat the EDF.
* Epic Sci-Fi Setting - Explore the huge, unforgiving Martian landscape, from the desolate mining outpost of Parker to the gleaming EDF capital city of Eos; then tear through the fully destructible open-world environments swarming with EDF forces, Red Faction resistance fighters, and the downtrodden settlers caught in the cross-fire.
* Multiplayer Combat - There is no place to hide when you put your guerrilla warfare skills to the test in a variety of highly destructive multiplayer combat modes.
> Fully reworked graphics Heavily reworked textures and graphic features adding for example specular maps.
> Improved shadow rendering
> Improved Lighting
> Shader & Postprocessing rework
> Native 4k support for the finest up to date mars destruction experience ever… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Red Faction Guerrilla - Re-Mars-Tered Trailer
Autoplay On Off
Jul 5, 2018A great get for those who may have missed it the first time around, or anyone who might want to revisit (and re-destroy) the red planet. It may not add any new content to address the empty open world and bland story, but it does perform well, and everything I loved about Red Faction: Guerrilla is still front and center and looking better than ever.
Jul 3, 2018Red Faction: Guerrilla is one of the most beloved games of the extinct THQ action series. This edition Re-Mars-Tered allows us to enjoy a game that makes explosions and the destruction of structures its strongest point. We will find a solid remaster, which gives us a good handful of hours thanks to its open world full of things to do and all the additional content released to date.
Jul 3, 2018While not necessarily a great example of how a remaster should be done, Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered still serves as a reminder of how enjoyable it is to bash buildings to rubble with a big sledgehammer. We recommend you get your ass back to Mars sharpish.
Jul 10, 2018Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered won't be winning any awards for Remaster of the Year, but blowing stuff up is still so much fun that it works. The explosive gameplay brings enjoyment to side, story and DLC missions. Re-Mars-tered is a nice way for new or returning players to experience everything Guerrilla offered a decade ago — well, almost.
Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 1 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Jul 8, 2018I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Red Faction: Guerrilla back in 2009 and it was without a doubt one of my favourite game’s that year. I thinkI thoroughly enjoyed my time with Red Faction: Guerrilla back in 2009 and it was without a doubt one of my favourite game’s that year. I think the main reason why I enjoyed it so much is because it wasn’t like other game’s and it definitely offered quite a lot of uniqueness throughout its very good open-world. It didn’t however get the justice it deserved back in 2009 so when I found out it was getting remastered I must admit I was a little surprised. That being said I’m glad it did get remastered because it means people who haven’t played it before can enjoy what this game has to offer, and trust me it has plenty to offer. In terms of content the game has a huge amount for you to sink your teeth into and I was very pleased to see that all the DLC was included in this nice little package. You’ll be pleased to know then that the content is as fun as ever and if you played the original game you will once again be satisfied with the gameplay because blowing things up still feels exhilarating. Unfortunately though you will have to deal with quite a few technichal issues along the way and in my opinion a patch is definitely needed because the issues can impact on your immersive experience every now and then. Fortunately though I was able to look past these issues in the end and that’s mainly down to the missions you can undertake in the game. Each mission in the game has a decent amount of variety present in them and I really liked being able to complete certain missions how I wanted to complete them. Another thing I was impressed with is how challenging the AI is. The AI can be a real pain at times but that just made me more determined to defeat the enemies in the game and the best thing is that defeating them always felt satisfying and rewarding. You will however have to get used to the game’s shooting mechanics because this mechanic feels quite dated and for the most part this makes them feel a little awkward which can be problematic at times. One of my favourite aspects of the game is the significant improvents that have been made to the game’s presentation. Both the visuals and sound design have seen quite a lot of improvement and in a way it makes it have more of a modern feel which in turn makes the game even more immersive. At the end of the day Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered is a pretty decent remaster and even if you played the game back in 2009 I still recommend that you purchase the game again because it has enough improvents to warrant another purchase. If you’ve never played the game before then I recommend that you play this version of it because when it’s all said and done it does enough to be good competition to today’s modern offerings.… Expand