Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the iconic Street Fighter franchise with the ultimate tribute to its arcade legacy in the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection. This content-rich all-in-one package highlights the series' past in an anthology of 12 classic titles with arcade-perfectCelebrate the 30th Anniversary of the iconic Street Fighter franchise with the ultimate tribute to its arcade legacy in the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection. This content-rich all-in-one package highlights the series' past in an anthology of 12 classic titles with arcade-perfect balancing including the original Street Fighter, Street Fighter II, Street Fighter II: Champion Edition, Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter II, Super Street Fighter II: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Street Fighter III, Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact and Street Fighter III: Third Strike.
The collection also offers a definitive online experience across four of the included titles; Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter II: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Street Fighter III: Third Strike. Street Fighter players can recreate the classic arcade gaming experience by competing against the CPU whilst waiting for friends in online battles where they can put their fighting skills to the ultimate test. Fans of the series can also enjoy diving into the past 30 years of Street Fighter history with rich character bios, a huge Museum Mode including never before seen art and interactive timeline, and listen to tracks in the Music Player.
* Celebrate 30 years of the most iconic fighting game series The hit series with over 39 million units in global sales returns for its 30th anniversary celebration with a compilation of 12 classic arcade titles in one package.
* Relive the titles that made gaming history Includes the original Street Fighter released in 1987 which introduced two of gaming's most famous heroes, Ryu and Ken. Additionally, the iconic Street Fighter II became the first ever one-on-one video game that gave players a choice of characters, including the debut of the series' strongest female Chun-Li. Street Fighter III continued the core numbered series and was the first game to introduce the parry attack.
* New gameplay options including online play Players can utilize save states as they progress through the game offline. In addition, players can duke it out online in four classic titles (Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter II: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Street Fighter III: Third Strike). In addition to Ranked and Casual Match options, up to four players can join a lobby where they can play against the CPU while waiting for their match. Each title will have their own Global leaderboard and the "rewind" tech ensures low-latency online battles.
* Hadoken your way down memory lane Revisit historic moments from the series and explore an interactive timeline of events that helped create one of the world's leading fighting game series. View stunning pieces of concept art and uncover little known facts behind each game release.
* Learn more about fan-favorite characters Scroll through character bios and learn new details about series favorites whilst enjoying sprites and key animations to see how the classic fighters have evolved over time.
* Remember the tunes! Sit back and enjoy the most memorable Street Fighter tracks from the collection in the Music Player.… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Museum Mode Tour - Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
Autoplay On Off
Positive: 3 out of 3
Mixed: 0 out of 3
Negative: 0 out of 3
Jun 7, 2018For such a lovingly put together package of classic 2D Street Fighters it’s hard not to be consistently impressed by developer Digital Eclipse and publisher Capcom’s effort. The fact that the arcade monitor filter, which gives each game a vintage arcade cabinet look, is pulled off at all – let alone is as impressive as it is – speaks volumes to the quality of this collection. An essential release for Street Fighter fans.
May 30, 2018It won't satisfy every specific demand, but it's still a big collection of awesome games and behind-the-scenes content that no Street Fighter fan should miss. Street Fighter is a series worth celebrating and Digital Eclipse has managed to do so in a manner that feels respectful to the series and to the people who keep the spirit of arcade battles alive.
Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 1 out of 1
Jun 4, 2018Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix on my PS3 is a lot better (it's also available on 360) than any title available here, though I realizeSuper Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix on my PS3 is a lot better (it's also available on 360) than any title available here, though I realize there will be nostalgia value (likely shortlived) in some of these titles for some people. I wish HD Remix had been included in this collection (though the price still should've been a lot lower). I wonder if Capcom excluded it knowing how quality it was, and plan to sell it standalone later.… Expand