Place yourself at the heart of the Jurassic franchise and build your own Jurassic World. Take charge of operations on the legendary islands of the Muertes archipelago and bring the wonder, majesty and danger of dinosaurs to life. Build for Science, Entertainment or Security interests in anPlace yourself at the heart of the Jurassic franchise and build your own Jurassic World. Take charge of operations on the legendary islands of the Muertes archipelago and bring the wonder, majesty and danger of dinosaurs to life. Build for Science, Entertainment or Security interests in an uncertain world where life always finds a way.
Bioengineer dinosaurs that think, feel and react intelligently to the world around them. Play with life itself to give your dinosaurs unique behaviours, traits and appearances, then contain and profit from them to fund your global search for lost dinosaur DNA.
Control the big picture with deep management tools or go hands-on to confront challenges on the ground or in the air. Expand your islands and choose your own journey in an all-new narrative featuring iconic characters from across the franchise and decades of Jurassic lore at your fingertips.… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
10 Minutes Of Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay
Autoplay On Off
Jun 19, 2018Unfortunately, the act of doing all this research and genetic splicing amounts to the same level of involvement as a mobile clicker game. It’s just plain tedious. No one is saying that science has to be exhilarating, but it should at least feel more fulfilling than snoozing your morning alarm clock.
Jun 14, 2018Really nice done. Hope the developers will think about more languages. In addition, the game is very addictive and well-designed in economicReally nice done. Hope the developers will think about more languages. In addition, the game is very addictive and well-designed in economic terms. I encourage everyone to play.… Expand
Jun 13, 2018This game is really fantastic! The dinosaurus are so incredibly realistic, the effect on the dinosaurus when it rains is beautiful. When theyThis game is really fantastic! The dinosaurus are so incredibly realistic, the effect on the dinosaurus when it rains is beautiful. When they walk, you can see the dust light up beneath their feet. And the most wonderful thing according to me, is the possibilty to drive between your own dinosaurus, it's like you are really there. The graphics are really beautiful as well. I recommend this game.… Expand
Jun 12, 2018It's ou finally. And in my opinion it's a great game. Yes some things are missing and it will come later i'm sure (decoration air dino etc).It's ou finally. And in my opinion it's a great game. Yes some things are missing and it will come later i'm sure (decoration air dino etc). As everyone know thirst Dlc will be free which can compensate for the things missing at launch.
Game is running fine, graphics are good. Frontier is a great studio and i'm sure they will keep improving it.
Of course it could have been better but i think Universal is a bit responsible for a premature realease.
Nonetheless great Game. Should Buy it it's our only chance i think to have a great Jurassic Park Game.… Expand
Jun 14, 2018Jurassic World: Evolution is a great park builder, but has a few irredeemable flaws that sort of hinder its awesome-factor. Those flaws don'tJurassic World: Evolution is a great park builder, but has a few irredeemable flaws that sort of hinder its awesome-factor. Those flaws don't ruin my entire view on the game, but they do disappoint me. My opinion is mostly positive, but I have some complaints.
1. It's Jurassic Park.
2. Gorgeous graphics
3. A lot of busywork. Some people REALLY hate this, but for people like me, it's a plus.
4. Time-filler. I had no idea I was playing it for six hours straight today.
5. Straightforward UI and menus
6. Immersive environments
7. Progressive collection system
8. Watching my dinos roam is very relaxing
1. The guests don't give an F. They're bland, they lack character, and they show no emotion unless running from dinos or storms. This makes the world at large seem blander as well.
2. No story. I love JP so much, and I really wanted a tie-in story campaign. Sadly, it doesn't exist.
3. No unique dinosaur behaviors. The raptors don't work together to solve problems like in the movies. They just walk around and chatter. The T-Rex doesn't try to break out and destroy a jeep. It just walks in circles. This makes every dinosaur seem... kind of boring. I thought they would at least chase my ACU chopper and ranger jeep when in the enclosures (like, you know, in the game's trailer). Nope. They just stand there. They don't even try to sneak out the gate.
4. Sometimes the little frustrations can be fun, but other times, you really just want to pull your hair out. On Matanceros, I loved riding my jeep around to manually do tasks, but eventually it got repetitive and less fun. On Muerta I hated my raptors. I almost sold every one of them. Not a single storm went by without them breaking out. This was before I had tougher fences.
5. I had no idea what the Management View menu was, or what it was for, until I reached Tacano. Which is a bit ironic, because I must not have needed it at all. Still, it would have been nice to understand what it was so I could fully grasp why I wasn't reaching five stars.
6. There's no way to know a dino's comfort needs until you release them from the lab. This seems like a HUGE oversight, because you're truly unable to plan ahead for what it might need. For example, I released three Dracorexes into a pen filled with a bunch of other herbivores, and they freaked the F out because it was too crowded. They all broke out and injured several guests. I didn't know they would have a limit to their population requirement. I only knew that after I bred them. I guess it kind of makes sense as a manager... but not as someone who runs Jurassic Park. Wouldn't I know what every dino needs ahead of time?
Overall, despite my complaints, this really is a very fun, and very distracting game. I don't regret my purchase one bit... but I do wish that these flaws were changed. The immersion would be far denser if they were improved upon.… Expand
Jun 13, 2018Pros
- Lovely looking dinosaurs.
- Scenery is pretty. - Music is good. - Simple and intuitive landscaping. Cons - Guests feel likePros
- Lovely looking dinosaurs.
- Scenery is pretty.
- Music is good.
- Simple and intuitive landscaping.
- Guests feel like soulless robots.
- You can't build toilets, or bins, or benches, or anything of the sort.
- This game appears to have less features than Operation Genesis, which came out over a decade ago.… Expand
Jun 18, 20185 because it looks good. Nice game for one try (a few hours) without any management freedom, no replayability. The game costs five times more5 because it looks good. Nice game for one try (a few hours) without any management freedom, no replayability. The game costs five times more than it should.… Expand